Our service is environmentally friendly and we use pro-recycling sites and send re-usable waste such as bedding and clothing to charity and animal-care centres.
D & L House Clearances is committed to reducing the environmental impact of all of its business activities. As an organisation, we recognise both the significance of preserving the environment for generations to come, and of ensuring that consumers and clients can guarantee a transparent and ethical procurement process in any service they purchase.
This is put into practice through:
• Compliance with existing environmental legislation
• Ensuring that the environmental credentials of subcontractors are considered when working with them.
• To maintain a comprehensive recycling programme, to ensure that all recyclable goods used by our organisation are salvaged.
• Adoption and promote the whole concept of recycling to others.
• We understand that education is one of the most important tools in the fight against climate change and we are committed to ensuring that our staff understand the causes of and methods for minimising environmental damage.
• Review: This policy will be reviewed every 12 months in order to ensure that it is serving its purpose efficiently and effectively.